WHERE TO FIND US
Where Can I Shop Dana Reda Jewelry?
All Dana Reda Jewelry collections can be purchased online through www.danareda.com
How Can I Reach Out to Dana Reda Jewelry?
You are welcome to reach out to our team through emails. For our customer service team, inquiries and concerns, kindly contact us at email@example.com
What are Dana Reda Jewelry Pieces Made Of?
Here are some tips that will prevent tarnishing and fading of the Gold Plating:
• Store your jewelry in the pouch it came in at the times when you are not using them.
• Always wipe jewelry after use to prevent tarnishing.
• Use a microfiber cloth to gently clean them.
• Keep jewelry away from any moisture or liquid cosmetics.
• Jewelry should not be worn in the shower or under any direct water supply.
How Do I Know When An Out of Stock Item is Back Again?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product you desire and we will make sure to reach out to you once it is available again.
How Long Does it Take for Orders to be Processed and Delivered?
How Much Does it Cost to Ship My Order?
Please visit Shipping & Delivery for a list of countries and rates.
Does Dana Reda Offer International Shipping?
Unfortunately we do not offer international shipping at the moment. Please visit Shipping & Delivery for a list of countries and rates.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Can I Exchange or Return Jewelry?
What Should I Do if My Jewelry Needs to be Repaired?
We provide our customers a 12 months guarantee for any Dana Reda item, during this year your jewelry is allowed free of charge repair (except in the case of irreparable damage).
All broken items will be sent to our workshop for inspection, we will contact you after the close examination is done to inform you about the repair process and cost if there is any.
How Can I Return My Jewelry for Repair?
To repair your jewelry, please follow the procedure below:
- Send us an email at email@example.com, explaining the faultiness that has occurred with your piece. Remember to also provide us with your name, address, and order number so we could ensure the best service we can provide you.
- After your request has been approved, we will be sending you an email authorizing the customer to send us back the aforementioned products. This email will also include the proper instructions and address needed for the customer to send us back the items.
- Kindly allow us a maximum of 4 weeks to repair your jewelry and send it back to you as good as new.
Kindly note that the customer is responsible for any shipping cost, along with duties and taxes.
I Have Another Question
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.